Below are a few of my thoughts on the game…
Some gaming industry facts for context:
- 58% of Americans play video games.
- Average age of players: 30.
- 62% of all gamers are adults.
- 45% are female and over 18.
- Average of 2 gamers per household.
- 51% of households own at least one console.
- Average age of purchaser: 35.
- 77% of gamers play at least four hours per week.
- 36% play games on their smartphone.
- Parents are involved in their kids’ game purchases 89% of the time.
- 79% of parents place time limits on video game playing, compared with 78% who limit Internet usage and 72% who limit TV viewing
- The average gamer fights with their partner over their gaming hobby twice a week.
- The world-wide video game industry grew 9% in 2013 and now exceeds $76 billion, with projections it will reach over $86 billion by 2016.
BUNGEE MUMMY – 2014-15 (IOS + Android)
Bungee Mummy is an action packed, fast-paced, adventure game where risk-taking and sharp reflexes are essential for victory. The gamer’s role is to help King Phero escape from the Great Pyramid by dodging objects and overcoming obstacles. And the fun continues… Once you reach your goal, Bungee Mummy rewards you with 3D Printed models!
Playing Bungee Mummy is a challenge, in a good way. It’s a very engaging experience where you have to solve the levels in the game against the clock. The graphics are extremely good and the music fits the game very well. Bungee Mummy is certainly an entertaining and very addictive game to play.
• Fun, instinctive and addictive gameplay.
• Real-life 3D printable rewards.
• Phenomenal mobile game pictorials.
• Mind boggling puzzles to solve.
• Amazingly realistic physics and mechanics.
• Vital Scarabs for exciting power-ups and super Skins to collect.
• Secret treasures and mystery boxes to uncover.
• Challenging and funny achievements.
3D Printable Rewards:
The rewards – which currently range from a Bungee Mummy coin to a model of the Great Pyramid – can be purchased starting at $4.99, or won within the game for no cost. They can be then 3D-printed on a user’s own printer or by using a specialized service like Shapeways or 3DHubs.
The app is free to play with a freemium model, in which you can also buy Scarabs to get Skins/power-ups and remove ads.
• Add a leader-board.
• Improve menu screen resolution size.
• Allow zoom-in / zoom-out in game.
I look forward to future updates…
Even though I’m not a big gamer myself, I think Bungee Mummy is excellent and praiseworthy. I recommend you have a go – download the game and try it with your friends!